Friday 29 April 2016

First harvest and new life

I have a few days holiday that left over from last year. I need to use them up before the end of April so it's time to head for the allotment.

Ever since I put the spinach in a while back, I've been trying to get rid of it. It's in the flower bed. Or rather it's in the Wife's flower bed. So I've been pulling it out as and when I can. But sometimes it can actually be kind of good. So guess whats for dinner...

The beans are still in the greenhouse. I thought last week about putting them out. But the recent weather has proved me correct. With frosts and snows coming down at present putting stuff outside doesn't really seem to be the right move. But it doesn't stop me planting a few more beans.

Elsewhere things are springing into life.

Which does bode well for the future. Especially when it comes to the strawberries. Soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?